Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
General | Communication Board
LTS riders and families will be sent an invitation to join the private LTS Facebook group which will act as our main communication source - it is the responsibility of the riders/families to review the message board and announcements regularly.
Weekly Cancellations & Make-Ups of Lessons and Practice Rides
- Riders will be able to cancel 1 lesson and 1 practice ride (if applicable) per billing cycle (monthly) and have 30 days from the missed ride to book and take their make-up. All make-up availability will be posted weekly on the private LTS Facebook group - please refer to the policy posted to the Facebook group's Announcements tab.
- We do not offer make up lessons for a make up lesson - these cannot be cancelled.
- A late cancellation fee will only be applied upon booking a make-up lesson ($10) if a lesson or practice is cancelled with under 48 hours notice.
- Lesson/practice ride cancellations with under 6 hours notice are not accepted - these are considered "no shows" and will not be eligible for a make-up. For scheduling reasons it's not feasible to cancel, notify the coaches and schedule another rider in this spot with under this much notice.
- All cancellations and make-ups are to be booked through the LTS Office at [email protected].
Change and/or Cancellation of Service Policy
- If riders/families would like to change or cancel an existing service (lessons, part board, quarter board, lease, boarding etc.) we do require a 30-day notice prior to the next billing cycle. This must be sent directly to the LTS Office at [email protected]